Documentation needed by Private Individuals

If your financing Privately, we need the following documentation:

Speed up the process by bringing all of the relevant information

  • ID Document.
  • Latest salary slip.
  • 3 Months bank statements with bank stamp.
  • Proof of address (water & lights account or any other account statement in your name with your physical address on).
  • Driver’s license / learners license if buying a road going motorcycle or skippers license if buying a marine vehicle.
  • Proof of residence

Please let us know if you want us to assist you with insurance

© 2018 .:: Linex Yamaha ::. | Terms & Conditions | Website Design and Development by Imbali Studio Imbali Studio